Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Ok, so maybe I take to much notice.

Ok, so maybe I take to much notice of anything and everything that has to do with life; and maybe that's a bad thing, or a good and bad thing, I'm not sure... but I've been analyzing peoples attitudes towards me lately, and they've been quite mixed, although none have been downright positive or negative.

I've taken note that if I wish to spend time with anyone, I'm always the one taking initiative; I can't clearly remember the last time someone actually decided they wanted to hang out with me, and asked me if I wished to (aside from a single person who I think may have a crush on me, but I'm not very attracted to them, and even they only asked once, stating, whether it was a cover up or not, that they 'had nothing better to do').
I've also noticed that despite the slight rise in my social standing inside and outside my main group of friends, that even other people I have quick and casual conversations with seem to attempt to shut me up by giving me sparse replies after only about 30 seconds to a minute of conversation; that's not to say my close friends do, but they will from time to time for seemingly no real reason aside from the fact that they don't wish to talk with me.

I also rarely ever receive texts from friends (aside from that one girl, who constantly texts me), which I've taken note of lately.
I know I'm not a bad person or anything... but I'm just wondering why it is that no one really wishes to make much of an effort when it comes to me. Is it just that time of year? Or is it because they think lower of me for some reason? Maybe my oddness is too much to take for alot of people (even if I'm not odd outside of my close circle of friends)?

I don't know... maybe I'm just being abit to over-analyzing; I'm not sure. Either way, it can occasionally hurt slightly, although most of the time it just leaves me asking myself what just happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.