Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

So I haven't posted anything in awhile

and I'll give you all a quick sum-up of where I've been, and why I haven't been blogging.

I moved out north of town, close to the small community of Lund, with a friend of mine who is also a co-host with me on "Intrigue."

It's a nice little rustic cottage on a property with a big penthouse building, and 2 cabins which are still under construction. There is a beach down a little private pathway about 5 minutes from our place, and man.. it is an absolutely gorgeous beach. I wish I could show all of you this great little place in the woods. I'm sure you would all love it.

Other then that.. my life has been full of much more enjoyable work, friends, family, stream-of-consciousness prose and poetry, plenty of reading (Alan Watts, Jack Kerouac and the like), lots of writing, playing music, meeting new people, much thinking (philosophical and otherwise), and exploring. I am definitely living the good life right now!

However... I can guarantee that my blogging will become even more infrequent than ever, considering the lack of internet (aside from when I'm at work on my iPod Touch), my working a job out north, and looking to temporarily increase my work-week to 45 hours in order to guarantee my way to Victoria in late August/ early September.

Just wanted to let you all know that life is going great, and that I will return in full-force come September, and you will all hear from me here and there over the course of the summer (just not as often as usual!)

I wish you all the best, and a great summer! Peace out, blue planet!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.