Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Watched?

I've found that a good chunk of the people I've come to be associated with over the course of my 15 years on this Earth believe that they're constantly being watched by someone or something, whether it's another individual, a group, a corporation, a God, another sort of deity, a government, a police force, a military, a supernatural creature, some other sort of creature, plants, or even most (or all) of the above.

When I go to sleep at night, alone in my bedroom, I'm more than sure nothings watching me because I don't believe in any deity, my web cam is unplugged, my windows are closed, and my closet is open. If a corporation or even the government is watching me, they'd have to be incredibly professional.

But honestly, if the government or a corporation is watching me, I don't have anything to hide, so I have nothing to worry about. It's not like there's much they can do with any footage they may have of me unless they want to pitch the story '15 year old boy sleeps in a skips his P.E. class!' to a local newspaper. How incriminating.

Ok, honestly, I don't know if I'm being watched by anything or anyone, but I can assume I'm not being watched because I see no reason why something or someone would waste resources and energy to spy on a typical 15 year old kid.
So here's to all you 'conspiracy theorists' out there, quit looking for reasons to blame everything on the government by making up superstitious stories. It gets old and annoying really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.