Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Quick Update

Well, as I seem to dogmatically do every time I get a chance to post on my blog, I apologize for my long internet absence. I've been busy with, well, summer, which means lots of friends and family, and as of yesterday, some travelling. At the moment I'm down in the city of Delta at my grandmothers place, which is a bus ride away from the sprawling British Columbian metropolis of Vancouver.

In general, I've been quite well since the beginning of summer break, save for a few minor incidents which haven't involved me, aside from my having to give out advice. Well, they haven't involved me until today, due to the fact that I believe a very good friend of mine, incidentally also my ex, gave me the strong impression that she's angry at me for some reason, but I'm actually not sure about that due to no chance of follow-up so far, so I may be far-off in what I'm interpreting it as. Either way, I'm sure we'll work it out when given the inevitable chance.

Tomorrow, I'm making my way to the big city via public transit, and for that I need to get up generally quite early, but I'm sure it'll be very worth it, as I'm going to visit a couple good friends of mine, and I'm staying with one until Monday at the least, possibly later if I can get a ride back to Powell River with someone else, or if I can raise enough money for a bus which heads up there daily. My ex/good friend, which I spoke of earlier on, is also coming down to visit friends and family in the same city I'm making my way to tomorrow (which is Port Coquitlam, but I may try to get my friends to bus back into the Vancouver city core for the fun of it on Saturday), and I may see if I can go back with her, but for 1, I'm not sure if she's angry at me or not at the moment, and 2, she stated earlier that their may not be enough seats in the car for the ride back, but that she'll look into it. Basically, I'm going to try to do everything within my power to stay for another couple days, just for the hell of it. Also, it'll give me some practice for when I move to the city next year for university and/or college.

Anyways, I just thought I'd give everyone a quick update on how I've been, and what I've been up to. To all you Canadians out there, Happy Canada Day! I'm proud to be Canadian, just not proud enough to pass arbitrary chain mail to others in order to prove it.

Peace out, blue planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.