Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Xbox 360 Agenda

Well, the title says it all.
Last Saturday, as an early Christmas present from my mother, father, and a few other relatives, I received an Microsoft Xbox 360; one of the newer, sleeker kinds, with about 250 gigs of memory space. Since then, I've been playing it quite a bit, and as such, haven't made the time to do much in the way of updating my blog or any other such internet entity. And for once, I do not apologize as I have been thoroughly enjoying myself, glued to Call of Duty Black Ops, Red Dead Redemption, and Grand Theft Auto IV.

As of right now, I have no concrete plans for any future feature-length articles or short stories, but I can guarantee that there will be more coming your way. If not this month, then you'll see much appear on my blog in 2011.

I feel slightly bad for some reason, as I haven't left the house in the past 2 days. In fact, I'm still wearing the same shirt I was wearing 2 days prior, I haven't showered in the same amount of time, and I have yet to change out of my pajama bottoms. Oh well, that's what Winter Break is for, I'd assume. Or all breaks, for that matter (excluding vehicle breaks).
Not all of my time has been wasted on Xbox, however. I have broken a string on my guitar since, but I have been using my mothers guitar as to continue my musical endeavors and have started on 2 new songs (despite the fact that I haven't finished the other 7 or so that I have on the go). I've also written another poem since last Saturday, which would be the previous post, Whispers of the Truly Inaudible (which is dedicated to my girlfriend), for those who would like to check it out.

I should probably see if I can make some plans for today, so I don't simply slip away into the lifeless and anti-social void of Xbox. Hmm.. maybe I'll invite someone over, and we'll play co-op Nazi Zombies.

That wasn't sarcasm, either.

Peace out, blue planet! You'll be hearing more from me soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.