Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

"The Catcher in the Rye" (Kay P. Kay feat. Baths) Original Rap

Hey world!
So, above is my new and original rap titled The Catcher in the Rye. The beat is the song "Animals" by the electronic group known as Baths. All credit and copyright goes to them and whatever the hell label they're signed to.

Actually, it just goes to them. Fuck their money sucking label.

Beyond my anti-corporate sentiments.. the lyrics are as follows:


Why so serial?
You make your frown imperial,
Gangsta rap about venereal..
Pleasures of the skin,
They always work to win
Propogate a spin of the planetary axis
During a late night taxi ride
Watching the city lights
Float by like the tide
I do confide to the driver like
The Catcher in the Rye
Staring at the specs of dirt as they plexiglass 
the window like the window is the sky
You make me feel like
Free chai tea lattes.


I bounce forthright with the thought of 
simplicity
Ad-hoc advocation by synchronicity 
I feel the electricity work its elascticity 
Take a sip of Scroobius Pip
Tongue in cheek, lip to lip
As I let the road slip 
off my tongue


The stream of thought is never done
Working the brain like its got some game
to play and it always lays awake while the
body takes its place among
The land of the living
What chivalry drives me to seek the streak 
of creative peak potential
Reach the monumental pique of essential
pshychology
Word etymology as if I somehow saught to 
see 
The bank foreclosures or the morbid show of green-machine posers
Sordid sorority soundtracks
Sitting alone in my home;
Thinking about Augustus in Mussolini's version of ancient Rome.


The nihilists annihilate the point of it all,
And to halt this faulty malt liquor I default
Because I've always got the Colt .45 
In my figurative hand
Strapped to my palm with an elastic band
No crimes complete without the sleet ripping of the cardboard sheet 
To reveal the neatly-folded 
Header of Reddit
The words lost so I get it
Like surrealist editing 
Did he get I was questioning him?

Sim sinner,
Trim thinner
Disc scratch,
Dispatch,
And a one hitter.


First base is love,
Last base is hate.


Most of us realize this far too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.