Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to the Cage

No, obviously I didn't mean that literally.
But yes, it is September, and I am back at school now (sadly).

My summer was loads of fun; one of my favorites I'd have to say, and I'm really going to miss those never ending days of perpetual laziness and thoughtlessness, as well as the days of simple-minded fun with friends.
I guess it is time to exercise my intellect once again, as it hasn't been up to par for the past couple of months, as entertaining as its been with a nearly shut-down brain.

This year is full of promise, as well as interesting possibilities, twists, and turns (one of those twists and turns being that my younger brothers grade now attends the same school as me, which hasn't occurred since elementary school about 4 years ago; as well as one of those interests being that I've made a load of friends from my brothers grade, despite my initial reluctance to making friends two years younger then me, due to the mental block I had put up due to my perception of my brothers outright constant annoyance and immaturity).

It should be interesting to see how all these different factors unfold over the duration of the next ten months (which will be a very long ten months, might I add).
As all of you may already know, I've taken two attempts at getting a girlfriend this past summer; both failed very early on in the relationship (my first attempt only lasted about 3 days before she told me she couldn't shake her feelings for me as no more then a friend, my second attempt only lasted about a week, and was both initiated and ended via text messages; we only actually saw each other briefly in person when we went to go see the money-grabbing Hasbro-based movie G.I. Joe, and she broke up with me despite the fact that she was the one that wanted me to ask her out).
There was another girl who was quite a big mental player for me, to whom I liked for quite awhile, and since the abrupt end of my last "relationship" I've been trying to actually straighten out my definitive feelings for her, as so I can see if I actually want to continue to pursue her any further, or just drop that whole thing and move on; again, another thing school may resolve simply due to my constant presence.

As for classes, they aren't very incredible or filled to the brink with friends this semester; in fact, as far as I know, only one person I know will be in one of my classes.
This semester I've got Introductory Spanish 11, Essentials of Mathematics 11, Law 12, and Social Studies 11. Next semester I have Guitar 11, Digital Media 11, Drama: Film and TV 11, and English 11 (in which Digital Media and English I have a good number of friends in; sadly, those classes don't begin until after Christmas though, which is still 3 months and about 3 weeks away... which I guess isn't actually that long if you think about it).

Completely off-topic to this particular blog post, but right on the spot for my previous post is the latest news on the paranormal phenomena that's been occurring in my home lately, and boy do I have some interesting news:
-Just the other day, a couple of friends of mine stayed over at my place for the night (one of them being Brian Raimondo from To Contradict Kyran), one of the main reasons being to assist in investigating, as well as attempt to experience some of these events first-hand, and experience then first hand they did.
Despite a lack of any real action while we were downstairs in near pitch dark, we did hear some strange sounds like wrapping on the wall, things dropping, and the sound as if wind was being cycled throughout the house, despite a lack of any windows being open to the sensation of any moving air at all.
Finally, after coming back from a quick walk, we were ready to settle down for the night; I slept in my room while they both slept in the vacant room of my brother, to whom was and still is at my dads place.
One of them slept on a mattress on the floor, while the other slept on my brothers bed itself.

While watching TV, the TV turned off by itself, despite the fact that the controller was face up on the coffee table sitting next to the bed. It repeated this 2 more times, and then finally Brian turned it off for the night, abit uneasy and creeped out, saying that he felt as if he was being watched. After turning it off, it turned back on once again. Once again, he turned it off.
They also both told me that they could hear scratching on the wall periodically throughout the morning.

-Another interesting occurrence was when a fan which is in my living room tipped over about halfway towards the floor, and then lifted itself back up again, defying the very laws of physics themselves.

-Something else of some importance is when I walked into the kitchen once time, a cracked, screaming face covered my vision for a few moments, and then disappeared almost as quickly as it had appeared. I was quick to run out the door and calm myself down outside for about 20 minutes.

-And last but not least: this morning when I woke up and opened the door, both cats were in front of it, one hissing blankly in the direction of my door, the other hissing in nearly the opposite direction at virtually nothing. For the entire morning I felt quite uneasy.

Well, that's all I've got for today; I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on both my life and my paranormal activities in the near future. Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. You are halucenating my son. There are no ghost's in the house. I live there too and have seen none of these paranormal activies. You can see almost anything if you chose to believe it.
    Also your brother has never mentioned any of these things in his room and I don't want you mentioning them to him. Hopefully he won't read your blog. Your Mother

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.