Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not much in the way of ranting.

Well, I hope everyone can excuse my long 'cyber-absence' as I guess you would call it; I've been quite busy with school, friends, and short periods of relaxing over the past few weeks.

I was hoping to get another full-fledged article up before the end of September, but by the looks of it, that may not be possible. If it is, it's coming your way this weekend; otherwise, your waiting until the beginning of October.

This is just a quick update on how I've been and what I've been up to, so I suppose I should get to that: I guess the few main highlights of the past few weeks would have to be the fact I was (and still am) attempting to get my Essentials Math 11 course switched to an online course (which would be the same class, just myself doing it independently in a quiet, more favorable environment.)
My mom, on the other hand, seems to think there's some sort of moral dilemma involved in simply signing the paper as to allow me to get out of my noisy Prep-filled math class that, I openly admit, I get jack-shit bugger-all done in; or, when I do, most if not all of it ends up being wrong (today being a prime example due to the fact that I did an entire 5 page package, and everything on one page was correct, while everything on every other page was entirely incorrect.) God I hate math so much.

Anyways, aside from the juicy little bit of info that Brian Raimondo (from To Contradict Kyran) broke one of my guitar strings and I haven't played guitar (my guitar, anyways) since the end of summer break, that's all I've got to say today.
Be on the look out for my next full-fledged article either this weekend, or at the beginning of October.

Peace out, everyone.
And to everyone who is enrolled in any sort of school, I wish you all the best of luck this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.