Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Introduction

Why hello, World Wide Web.
I know some of you won't be strangers to me, as I have been established on YouTube for some 2 years or so, under my widley used screename Katvolver, which has become part of the URL name for this blog. I have about 81 videos on YouTube as of December 12th, 2008, and just uploaded a new one of me doing a series of improvisional character skits that you can check out by following this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LW4PhDC5JQ

Some Personal Information for Those Who Are Curious:
I am a 15 year old male living in the small western Canadian coastal town of Powell River, British Columbia. I attend Brooks Secondary School and am currently in Grade 10. I really don't know if this blogging system displays relationship statuses, but for those who are curious, I am currently in a relationship with the most amazing girl in the world. =D (Yes, I am aware of how often that's said, and how cliche it may sound to some, but in my perspective it IS truth.) My parents have divorced for quite some time, but I'm not going to go into any detail on that subject. That's a chapter of my life I'd rather leave behind me.

Anyways, I'll be posting articles on this blog whenever I see fit to do so, and will probably be posting a blog just to kind've boot things a bit more tomorrow.
Anyways, it's about 12 days before Christmas 2008, and 6 days before my Christmas break begins, and I'm finding it hard to be very patient. So to everyone out there that reads this, have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.