Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

To Contradict Kyran

Yes, I AM aware that this is my fourth blog post in the past 4 or 5 hours, but I'm really starting to enjoy this (maybe a bit to much.) Anyways, a good friend of mine, Brian Raimondo, just created a blog on the spot (exactly how I did), and titled it "To Contradict Kyran." For those of you who don't know, I'm Kyran. I'm hoping if you have the energy to look down and see who posted the blog, but I was just mentioning it in case you don't for some reason or another. Anyways, to check out his blog/ profile, follow this link: http://brianthehipster.blogspot.com

Also, on a sidenote, it's nice to be part of the blogging community. Really helps me to convey my thoughts to the world and blow some steam at the same time. So, to all of you who will be reading this within the next few months becuase only then will you have realized I exist and will check back in the archives to see my past interesting articles, I thank you for clicking on all the links to get to this point, and hope you tell your friends about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.