Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Strange Dream- Just So it Doesn't Escape Me.

Last night I had a strange dream (it wasn't overly strange, just remembering it is), and I'd like to write everything I remember about it down before I forget, and share it with all those who read my blog.

Anyways, I dreamt that my family and I (well, my mom, my brother, and my moms boyfriend) had moved to a large apartment at the top of a skyscraper in what I assume is Vancouver.
The apartment, as I recall, was part of a very advanced looking tower, but once you got inside it, it looked like a house that had been built in the early 1900's. It had a deck, as I remember, and due to its height I was afraid to get near the railings. We had one of those swing-chairs on the deck, and every time I failed to get close enough to the railings due to fear of falling, I'd quickly move back to sit on the swing-chair.

I also recall waking up in the dream and standing up on my bed to look out and see a street crowded with traffic that oddly resembled a street on a slope that's viewable directly from the house I actually live in, not counting the fact that it had so much traffic.
I also recall having either breakfast, dinner, or lunch with my family with my moms boyfriend cracking jokes and then laughing quite hard at them.

Well, I thought I'd share before I forgot.
Thanks to anyone that read it, hope you found it interesting.
This will probably be the last blog of the day, so peace-out until the next time I decide to give the Internet a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.