Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Abit of an update.

I apologize, as I traditionally do, for my absence from the blogging scene for the past few days, as I've been at my dads place where there is only a small netbook computer which is shared amongst all of us in the house.
As such, I have to warn any dedicated fans I may have, which I'm not sure if I do (probably just wishful thinking on my part), that I won't be getting a chance at very many updates and/or new articles and material for the next couple of weeks. There will be the occasional addition though, that much I can promise.

Anyways, I haven't been up to all that much in the past few days; just spending time with my dad and his girlfriend, as well as my brother. We went to the 1-year anniversary of my grandmothers passing, which was just down on the waterfront of the Georgia's Straight where her ashes were spread, with all our immediate family in the area, which was quite nice.
As for new material, there hasn't been alot that has rushed to mind since the beginning of the Easter Long Weekend, which is actually abit nice as it gives my brain a little time to relax, despite its never ending drone into deep thought on different subjects, or blatantly staring at something and wondering about its very existence. Good depth, Kyran. Maybe abit to much, but hey, it makes you who you are, I assume.

One last interesting development is that I have almost learned the Beatles song, "Blackbird," in it's entirety on acoustic guitar. Oh, and to anyone who is quite into travel shows and such, I have a recommendation: check out Michael Palin's Himalaya; it's quite the captivating presentation, and definitely worth a couple hours of your time, to say the least.

Anyhow, that's all I've really got to say for tonight. Happy Easter, blue planet. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.