Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The People's Personal Passion: A Quick Update.

Well, it hasn't been a long time since my last post by any means, but it has been a fair amount of time since I posted something that wasn't A: a poem, or B: a culture jam poster.
So, without further ado, I'd like to give you all a brief update on how I've been doing.

For the majority of this past week, it's only been school that has been consuming my time; nothing of any real notability has occurred, unless you count the fact that I have, for the most part, increased in skill regarding the use of the guitar, and have really been feeling that musical passion pulsing through me lately, so much so that I've been recording some videos of me free-styling with some newly created acoustic riffs of mine.
Aside from that, we've been committing the heinous crime of 'culture jamming' in my Digital Media class, in which we expose the (biased) truth about different corporate entities. It's loads of fun, trust me.

Last night was a pretty great night, until some completely out-of-the blue and frankly uncalled for drama permeated the sunshine and rainbows, of which I think would be abit disrespectful to describe in detail. Just to really bring it into a proportionate perspective: it was typical teenage drama, filled with heated emotions and plenty of irony of every side. Aside from that, it's not my part to inform the internet of the going-on's any further. The dealing of personal information is not exactly what I enjoy to do.

Anyways, I think I'm going to go shower, so I can hit the gym before it closes and 4 PM. Peace out, blue planet. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.