Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Subconscious Human Connection

I find it incredible and mind-boggling to think that every human on this planet has a subconscious telepathic connection to one another, but believe that it's more than just slightly possible.

The idea that every child is born with billions of years of memories from people of generations past is incredible, and again, quite believable if you think about it on every level. The problem is, if we ARE born with these memories, they must be incredibly hard to access, but once you do tap into them it must be an incredible experience; I mean, imagine remembering the time Private Bradley Smith shot his first German soldier during the First World War through his eyes, and the moment Nelson Mandela was arrested from his first person perspective, or from that of his captors. Imagine remembering the feeling Alexander the Great had following his conquest of Egypt, and remembering cutting down your first Gallic soldier 250 years before Christ's birth. Imagine remembering the first time your own child saw a big city through their eyes.

It's incredible to just attempt to comprehend, and would be even more incredible to experience.
Also, the idea that if we could tap into the right brainwaves we would be able to communicate with elephants or cats or dogs, or just animals in general is another incredible thought, and again, if it's real, I'd certainly like to explore the concept further.
Sometimes I do feel cynical and depressed, and who knows? Maybe it's brought on (or at least agitated further) by the people around me when they feel upset or cynical for some reason.

One example would have to be when I had dreams of seeing the world, but improvising my way around it completely from the top of my head, and when my mom asked how I would make it to Europe without alot of money I replied by saying I would smuggle myself onto a boat, or find a job somewhere in the area and attempt to make enough money to pay for a plane ride to Heathrow or somewhere of that nature. My mother then went on to ask where I would stay for that time, and I said I would stay with someone I make friends with, or in a hotel.
She laughed at me and told me that life was a bit more complicated then that, and that I would need alot of money and planning before I could attempt to do something of that nature.
That's her opinion, but I'm sure my way is more than simply possible, yet I still felt discouraged.
After awhile, I began to overhear my mom complaining about how life was going terrible for her, and how God (yes, she believes in God, but that's her choice) wasn't doing enough to help her situation and how she deserved more at that point.
What I was thinking was either her God is nonexistent or completely unreliable, and that she shouldn't be looking to a God to help her enjoy her life more, she should be looking to herself and should stop thinking things are to hard or impossible to pull of, because if she continued down that road not only would she cause her situation to get worse, the subconscious human connection would cause it to rub off on me and others around her.

I mean, honestly, I don't have alot to be excited or enthralled about right now in my life, but I do try to make the best of what excitements I do obtain, and the fact that eventually I'll be free to go where I went, when I want, and how I want without the restriction of school or parents.

Honestly? I don't really want to wait another 2 years before I'm able to do those things. Maybe I'm impatient, or maybe I'm just restless, I don't know. All I know is that right now all I want from life is real and true freedom from all the things I've tied myself to, because if you actually think about it I could be anywhere I want doing what I want in any way I want if I truly wanted to, but I've decided to follow the rule of society and finish school before I start truly living.

I try my best to get a good taste of truly living every chance I get by spending time with friends, and travelling (never very far; the farthest I've been is Seattle to the south, and upper Vancouver Island to the North. I've never been East).
One travelling opportunity I can't wait for is going to visit the United Kingdom is the summer of 2010 for a couple of months. I honestly can't wait to see the bright, historical lights and streets of London, and the beautiful rolling countryside of Kent and Dover.

Again, that's another 'probably someday' situation, because I know as well as anyone else that things can change, and we might end up not going at all for some reason or another, despite the fact that we could just do it anyways if we wished.
Oh well, I suppose it gives me something to look forward to until it actually happens, or gives me something to look forward to until the date is changed or it's cancelled all together for some reason.

See? Another generally negative comment. I have to actually believe I'm going to the United Kingdom is I wish to go, or else it won't occur, or will turn out to be nothing as to what I expected it. So I guess I'm going to the U.K., no question about it.

Not only that, I'm going to step foot in every single country in the world before I die. I promise myself that right now. I will live my life to the best of my ability. No cynical boredom while sitting in my bachelor apartment at the age of 33 and completely single. I'm also going to get married and have children. I promise that to myself as well. Of course, I'm going to do that a bit later in my life, maybe in my 30's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The world is meaningless,

there is no God or gods, there are no morals, the universe is not moving inexorably towards any higher purpose.
All meaning is man-made, so make your own, and make it well.
Do not treat life as a way to pass the time until you die.
Do not try to "find yourself", you must make yourself.
Choose what you want to find meaningful and live, create, love, hate, cry, destroy, fight and die for it.
Do not let your life and your values and your actions slip easily into any mold, other that that which you create for yourself, and say with conviction, "This is who I make myself".
Do not give in to hope.
Remember that nothing you do has any significance beyond that with which you imbue it.
Whatever you do, do it for its own sake.
When the universe looks on with indifference, laugh, and shout back, "Fuck You!".
Rembember that to fight meaninglessness is futile, but fight anyway, in spite of and because of its futility.
The world may be empty of meaning, but it is a blank canvas on which to paint meanings of your own.
Live deliberately. You are free.